Follow on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, June 14, 2010

Little Bird

Little Bird, my nick name for AG. If I'd let her, I think she'd nurse 24/7. We love her so much and can't seem to get enough of her. Do all new parents feel this way? I wanted to be sure and get better about documenting her developmental progress and tokens in time worth remembering. 

A week ago AG and I took off to Harrison to see her great grandma. I think Nana really enjoyed our visit. As she held her great grand, Austyn really began to smile. These were not the typical gassy grins we were accustomed to, but genuine sweet smiles. Sure enough, as the week progressed, Ben was able to enjoy her new ability as well, and I believe many minutes passed us by to try and re-enact every smile. 

Just last night I took much delight in listening to the new and soft quiet coo of our baby girl. It's so refreshing to hear other noises besides the seldom cries we do experience with her. Austyn is brightening our every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment